I Will Marry Simbu Only after 5 Years - Hansika

Simbu-Hansika

For a weekly magazine, Hansika gave an interview in which she said that she has severed ties with Simbu. As denial to previous reports,

Hansika tweeted day before yesterday : - ‘Rumors about my personal life are making rounds. I need to clarify things. It is true that I am in love with Simbu. That is my personal matter. Others should not discuss my personal matter.’

Simbu tweeted in response: - ‘It is true I am romancing Hansika. Our parents would meet and decide regarding marriage. Our marriage would happen the next year.’

In a development, Hansika contacted press reporter and spoke: - ‘It is true that I and Simbu are romancing. But, our marriage would not be in the next year. Currently, I am concentrating on movies. I am into few movies. I have decided to do movies for some time. So, I would marry Simbu only after 5 years.’

(Courtesy: heytamilcinema)

Post a Comment

0 Comments